ROOF WINDOWS TRIPLE-GLAZED
Model: TRIO PINE
FLASHING TO CHOOSE:
WAVY TFX - for profiled roofing materials 16-50 mm thick such as: tile (also flat tile), corrugated sheet metal.
FLAT LSX - for flat roofing materials (slate, shingles, bitumen) up to 0-16 mm thick (2x8 mm).
- Suitable for installation on roofs with a slope of 15-90 degrees
- Energy-efficient wooden window with a rotating construction
- Kiln-dried laminated pine wood, timber from FSC certified forests
- Fungicide protection + Water based lacquer
- Coefficient of heat transfer for the window Uw = 1,1 W/m2K
- Heat transfer coefficient for glass Ug = 0.8 W/m2K
- Pane constructions 4-12-3HS-12-3H
- 3-pane packet (2-chamber); total thickness of the 34 mm package
- The low-E coating on the inner pane limits heat losses in the winter and the heating of the rooms in the summer
- Outer heat-insulating glass, hardened
- Inter-pane space: 2x12 mm, filled with noble gas (argon)
- Rotate the wing 180 degrees.
- The handle in the lower parts of the window
- Passive micro ventilation, with the possibility of unsealing the windows and leaving as a micro-ventilate for room ventilation
- Inside: wooden, pinewood
- Exterior: Grey RAL7043
- 10 years
This product has not been reviewed yet